The Daydreamer 10mm - nature blend
- a total of 4.54 grams of recycled 18kt yellow gold (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece)
- the jade stones are set in a faceted solid 18kt yellow gold case
- 2 MAQÉ prism beads of solid 18kt yellow gold next to the lock
- beautiful stone button lock: a green nephrite stone in the MAQÉ cut in solid 18kt yellow gold faceted case.
Green nephrite (jade) is most valued for its metaphysical properties. It is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity and dream-solving. It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. An amulet of good luck and friendship, Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as you really are. Our natural green nephrite is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and you would like to return or exchange it you have 14 days from the date of delivery to do so. Please email at email@example.com and supply the details of your purchase so we can start the return or exchange process. The piece will be collected it at the provided address free of charge. It is mandatory that all returned items are unused; in it’s original packaging and with the MAQÉ tags still attached. If the seal has been broken or the returned item does not meet our return policy we consider the sale as final. In that case we will return the item to the customer and no refund can be granted. Please note that all shipping on returns is complementary but the client is responsible for reclaiming paid duties and taxes. To recover these costs please contact your local customs bureau directly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.